Given the fact that muscimol itself is able to overcome the blood-brain barrier without problems, its use can positively stimulate the human nervous system.
We provide an opportunity to purchase both dried red fly agaric hats and fly agaric in microdosing. Packed in sealed polyethylene bags, they are completely protected from the harmful effects of moisture, which allows the mushrooms to retain all the useful substances and elements even during long-term storage.
Medical pathologies in which treatment with red fly agaric is indicated
Even now, in various pathological conditions of the body, substances that are contained in red fly agaric are actively used. Such diseases and pathological conditions include:
- acute viral infections and acute respiratory diseases (ARVI and acute respiratory infections);
- various diseases of the skin, including dermatitis;
- joint diseases, given osteochondrosis;
- ulcerative lesions of the stomach and duodenum;
- defeat by worms - helminths and roundworms;
- erectile dysfunction;
- varicose veins in the legs;
- oncological diseases;
- benign tumors;
- sciatica and rheumatism;
- drug and alcohol addiction;
- sleep disturbances and depression, and, as an antidepressant, the red fly agaric is distinguished by the absence of a withdrawal syndrome;
- multiple sclerosis;
- stabilization of the state of the central nervous system;
- has a significant analgesic and wound healing effect;
- stimulates the immune system, strengthens it;
- helps with gout and neuroses;
- relieves fatigue after physical labor or training;
- convulsive states and epileptic seizures.
Red fly agaric is a great remedy for those who need to improve their memory and increase their stress levels. Fly agaric tincture helps to cope with fatigue.
But, when planning to start treatment with fly agaric, in no case should we forget that, regardless of the fact that the fungus has a wide spectrum of action on various diseases, it still remains psychoactive and it is necessary to start treatment with fly agaric only after consulting with your doctor. Most often, doctors recommend starting to take fly agarics with microdosing. This is how you get the opportunity to minimize the risk of a possible overdose and at the same time get the effect of treatment with beneficial substances contained in fly agaric.